The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe.

Saturday, June 5, 2010






Well, the experimenting is pretty much finish and right now I'm analysing all my results. It's going good and even though I have 5 tests, the other two column graphs keep on stuffing up so for now I guess it's just gonna have to be these three

So obviously I'm testing aerodynamics but with paper planes and I really have learnt quite alot. Apparently the reason why paper planes fly is cos when we shoot the paper planes, the air above the paper plane has to travel faster to catch up to the air below and this causes low air pressure which pushes the paper plane up. Yep, amazing but u'lll get the full details in the report.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment