The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ahhh. I just got an idea

Ok.....so since i was thinking about cars.....I'm gonna do an experiment on engines.
I want to use different energy sources of the same amount to run an engine and see how long it'll run for.
I'm very sure that the experiment will be reliable because I'm controlling all the variables.
It will be conducted fairly in that all the energy sources will weigh the same.
This experiment can be done repeatedly and will not take more than a few weeeks altogether.
I'm buying my own "Make an engine kit" for $29.95 and using sources such as petrol, windpower. etc.
I'm sure this will conclude in a nice fashion.
Thankx and bye.....

1 comment:

  1. What KIND of energy sources are you planning to use and how do you propose measuring the mass of the sources?

    This sounds like it could be an incredibly interesting experiment... and it's certainly creative, but you haven't thought it through properly.

    Spend some more time on it and see how you go.

    ReplyDelete